04 May Beyond Bookkeeping
Does this describe you?
- You have no idea if your company is making money or losing money.
- You frequently have double paid vendors invoices and have been frequently charged late payment penalties.
- You have plenty of unbilled receivables and unrecorded/ unpaid bills.
- You have no money in the bank but your ledger is showing plenty of cash.
- You have piles of unfiled, unsorted bills and documents you have not acted upon.
- You make decisions about the business not based on the current status of the business.
If it does, then you have come to the right place. You do not have to remain in this situation. Bookkeeping and (it’s more comprehensive sister), Accounting are actually tools of the trade that are there to help you manage and control your business. When the bookkeeping chore is undone, you lose tract, your business become unhinged and uncontrolled. That cost money and counter to success. Beyond bookkeeping, by doing things rightly, regularly and on time, you reap the benefits of making sound decisions based on facts, a perspective not otherwise available to you.